A wonderful fall greeting that is nutritionally superior. Paired with a cup of coffee and conversation this is a perfect match. The luster does wear off after a batch or two, though.
- Melt coconut oil and butter.
- Beat eggs, swerve, pumpkin puree, sour cream, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice until combined.
- Slowly add coconut oil and butter to the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into 2 greased mini loaf pans or cover pan with parchment paper. To make a full regular loaf you would need to double the recipe.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for approx 45 minutes or until a fork inserted in center comes out clean.